27.2.07

February, almost over

February book is over!!
yes!!

I finished it 2 days ago, and I also started my March book, Muhajababes.

It's an investigation by a British BBC reporter about Arab youths... trying to find the things that influence our lives.
Her journey included Beirut, Amman, Cairo, Dubai, Kuwait, and Damascus.
So far it is very enjoyable.. apparently she spent most of her time in Lebanon. I don't know if the ideas she got about Arabs from Lebanese people are genuine or not, since most of the Lebanese population don't consider themselves, but Phoenicians.
Will see.. the book will tell...

As for the other February resolutions:
  • I managed to top the numbers of my blog entries in this month, and had only 1 entry in Arabic, the rest in English, which is very good.
  • For the Al-Ameen project, finished the data- entry phase! but i need to start the real accounting stuff!! so I got myself a book that would help me through with that.
    It is so pathetic that the thing that I need most right now with my work is the thing I learnt least in college..
Will write down March resolutions very soon..
I can't believe the first 2 months of the year are over so soon!

No comments: