2.2.07

Follow up

So, I finished my January book (Horrraaaay!!!)
It was eleven minutes by the way...

Great story I think... easy going style, a bit mushy but very real...

And it is very true how all women know what they should and shouldn't do, but eventually fall apart, and do the things they shouldn't do, while they still know that they shouldn't.

February's book is going to be Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. No I still haven't read it yet. I know I'm way behind, but I'm catching up.
And I already started reading, it seems interesting...

What else?

I hate watching the news nowadays...
Actually I always have, but these days the tension is unbelievable.
Beside domestic wars, we have the Global Warming to worry about now, lack of rain and natural resources...

I'm gonna stay optimistic. The human being is an amazing creature, he just keeps surviving regardless of the circumstances... adapting is in his nature.

So we will survive

6 comments:

infinit reality said...

keep reading the books, and do not worry about the news, since we cannot change it yet.....
give it a laugh, life is complicated...


salaam

GraY FoX said...

very nice books
i read both of them
bas way too much away from each other
Eleven minutes is so sensual is you get it well
Angels and demons adds a twist to human mind :)
good luck with them

Sam... said...

Hurray... Jan Book is over...

Good luck with Feb One.. I started reading it sometime ago... but stopped because i got to busy..

keep your hopes high....

Cheers

tamatem * said...

yes books are the best thing for now.. especially when a person surrenders to it..
thanks for passing by everyone!

Anonymous said...

hello!
I also love the work of Paulo Coelho! Eleven minutes I read twice!
Do you know that he has a newsletter?
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You can also go to his blog and comment with other readers your
impressions... http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
it's simply wonderful!

Best wishes!

tamatem * said...

aart Hilal
ur the first girl to post a comment im my blog! woohoo!! finally some girl power!!
no offense to any of the guys, but its just me being happy hehehe

yes dear thanks for the links, very sweet of u :)

thanks for passing by