5.2.07

English English English

Yes it is official..

I'm slowly forgetting my English

I was chatting with a friend a while ago, and I was telling him something, and I had to integrate Arabic with English, and I wrote this sentence that made no sense whatsoever!!

So I re-wrote it all in English, and I sent it. He understood what I was trying to say.
I re-read what I have already sent, and I swear if I read that sentence somewhere I would be on my back laaaaughing!!
It had a gazillion error in it!

I don't want mean to sound like bi***, honestly I don't make fun of people in public, I judge them in silence, and I never share my judgments.
Especially when it comes to things like second/third language or religion… etc, I just don't like the fact that people smug around with something they don't know!

Anywhooo..

My English!!
Wondering were it disappeared to..
Yea well… people usually maintain their knowledge levels, they don't fall behind…
Arrgg!

I just gotta practice then… continue practicing and make less silent judgments.

2 comments:

Sam... said...

That is because of talking a lot to Chinese people ..:D..

tamatem * said...

yes sam that is sooo true!! :D