7.2.07

Children!!

I'm so angry with myself
I know I shouldn’t have participated in the forum today with all the stupid problems going on… but I couldn’t help it.. I only saw myself typing replies and sending

Stupid children

I wasted my afternoon over a stupid argument, to make my point clear, and in the end, the "brightest" one of all concludes that I'm a butt kisser!!

I mean what do people expect from a free forum moderated by 1 person only who lives all the way across the ocean? Where the forum's policy is freedom of speech and the policy of the members is "attack the moderator"
It's so freaking repulsive to go there nowadays seriously…

The most disgusting thing is the "gangs" policy everyone is taking..
If you are not part of the gang, then you are not to be talked to, and if you are close to those people, your topics shall not be discussed.
It's exactly like school.. feels like no one had grown up ever since.

The annoying part is, this forum has been a part of my life for the past 5 years, and I have been participating there ever since. It was never this bad or this stupid. Aside from the religious debates, everyone seemed to be living in harmony.. they used to joke around and make fun all the time
But once members start including personal relationships and start communicating with the others based on that, they start to lose their balance.

I'm putting participation in that stupid forum on hold just until things go steady again.
Who knows, I might even never go back there again.

1 comment:

GraY FoX said...

cool down before making decisions
and just think a bit more :)