21.2.07

untitled

I haven't blogged in a while..

Hope that February's resolution isn't falling apart..

I'm almost done with Angels and Demons.. finally managed to get hooked!! i read about 100 pages yesterday... haven't done that in a loooong time!!
but it was fun

Next week is off mostly because of the National Day/Liberation Day holiday (25/26)
It's gonna be a long weekend, from Thursday till Monday. So I suggested to my family that we go somewhere like Oman or Dubai.. or at least rent a chalet here and just hang out.. Dad didn't seem to mind, but my brothers were totally against it.. I have no idea why..
It was a try..

right now I'm in love with this band called Panic! at the disco.
it's a mix of alternative rock, to techno, to emo, to many kinds of stuff..
and the nicest thing about it is the track names
they have no relation whatsoever to the actual songs!
makes it pretty cool..
my current favorite one is "The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage"
very objective i think..

1 comment:

Sam... said...

100 pages... Wow.. you are doing good.
when you are done i want a summary of the story.
I stopped reading that book a while ago..:(

enjoy your long holidays.

Take care