12.2.07

Nothing much...

I'm trying to find something to talk about but it seems like nothing wants to cross my mind at all..

I usually get the ideas suddenly and I either just scribble them on a paper of type them using my phone or anything.. but these days.. I feel so blank..

I recently discovered that when I'm in a flat mood, I get the best inspirations! and I can express myself best, cos I have a gazillion thoughts in my mind struggling to come out.
But when I'm in a normal mood (which doesn't happen very often) I become totally blank..

I think this is where "twisted" comes from no??

The forum childish crisis is still going on.. I couldn't help but participate there when I am not supposed to.. again!
so childish of me too not to stick to my word!

oh well..

I'm in chapter 42 in Angels and Demons... I think I'm a little behind if I want to finish it before the end of February that is..
but what can I do? so far, it didn't get me so hooked to it the way The DaVinci Code did..
However, it's gonna be my new challenge!
I shall finish it before March so I can read something else.
Cos my brother got this book called "Muhajababes" that I really want to check out asap.

I think that would do for now..
It's too early to talk about valentine's.. although it is all over the place, but I still have 2 days..

maybe the day after tomorrow..
My next mission: to find something to blog about before the Valentine's blog entry..

yes.. very twisted!!!
:D

3 comments:

Sam... said...

Well,...

Welcome to the twisted world..:)

Leave that Forum thing alone .. let it rest.... though i do not know all the details..:)

Nice work ... you almost done with Angels and Demons...

I am sure you'll find some post for valentine.. if you do not ... may i suggest sending a big flower basket..... to me..:)

any way ... have a good and happy valentine...

Take care..

tamatem * said...

hey sam..

the forum is resting in peace now.. it is under maintenance and things will hopefully be alright.

as for the suggestion.. hmmm...
well..

no :p

maybe a couple of flowers because ur a regular reader of my blog and i appreciate it :)

i will find something to write for tomorrow's occasion..

cheers!

Sam... said...

what ... " NO "... :((...

but thanks for the nice 2 flowers you wanna send... and i accept it with a smile... :)

take care...