5.1.07

Sweet Dreams

They say in Arabic... "You can know what's written by looking at the title"
I say, you can see how your day/week/year goes just by looking at the way it starts

Today is the 4th of January.
4 days have passed, it's long enough to know that it's not starting off well
It all started in New Year's Eve
Was all well until I went to sleep.. and had a bad dream.

The magic about dreams is how they affect you after you wake up... they either leave you with a real great or a totally ugly feeling, depending on the situation
It was one of those bad dreams that stay with me until I sleep at night...
I just couldn't stop thinking about it.. it was sooo upsetting!!
I couldn't even talk about it to anyone.. not because I couldn't say what I saw, but because I was trying to forget itthe night came... and boy was I happy!

So what's next?

A continuation of that bad dream the very next night!!
And it also happened the night after...
I don't know.. I'm just too scared to have another one tonight..
I don't think I want to go to sleep

But this is not how we deal with our fear...
Running away is exhausting So I shall confront it..
Not cos I'm strong

But because I'm too sleepy.. and I long for a deep sleep..

No comments: