6.1.07

A sneak peak into the future, everyone's future

Last night before I went to bed, I set my alarm to wake up for the Fajer prayer.

So the alarm went off at 5 something.. and I could hear the call for prayer coming from the mosque next to my house.

I decided to wake up.. but I dozed off for a while.

I had a vision
It was my funeral.

I was placed in a casket.. wooden, and a black sheet thing was wrapped around it…My funeral was very normal… like any funeral…
I couldn’t see who was carrying my casket, but I saw my father, my 3 uncles from mom's side, and their boys. I couldn’t see any of my brothers or any family from my dad's side.

The funeral procession was walking in my neighborhood, where my grandmother's house is. It's like I was watching them from above, and I saw my little cousin looking up (as if he is looking at the balconies), smiling and waving…

We reached to the cemetery, our same old one.
My dad carried me out of the casket to hand me to my uncle, who was inside the grave I was to be placed in…
Before he handed me to him, he removed the white sheet off my face, kissed my forehead, then he hugged me so tight. He was crying…
He then handed me to my uncle, saying please be careful, she is my precious.
My uncle placed me on the floor on my right side. He then recited something from the Quran.

Then it was dark
Very dark

I woke up that second.
I felt like it was real.. all of it!
I had tears in my eyes...

It was 7 when I woke up! Sun was all up and Fajer was gone!! Daaamn!! Stupid dream!!

But it's something to think about…
No surprises in the future… when it really comes

2 comments:

GraY FoX said...

that's scary dude
i hope it wont be that scary when it comes ,
wishing you a long happy lifetime

tamatem * said...

i don't know but i just had to stop and think again about life u know.. how crazy and short it is.. and how there is just so much to do...
thanks for passing by!
and it dudette btw :)