24.12.06

Me and Mac


Foster's Home for Imaginary friends.
it's a cartoon about a small kid called Mac who lives in a world where imaginary friends actually exist.. you can create them, communicate with them, and even adopt them if you are too lazy to create them.
Mac created bloo. But Mac's brother hated him cos he was so hard to handle (or something like that), so the family decided to put him in Foster's Home.
Owned by Madam Foster, Foster's Home is basically where all the imaginary friends are put for adoption.
Madam Foster (who couldn't give up her own imaginary friend) decides that Bloo wouldn't be put up for adoption, as long as Mac comes and visits him everyday at 3.
What's so interesting about such a cartoon?
The idea that I came to realize is friends remain.
They might tease you, annoy you, mess up your homework, or waste your time.
But they always seem to know how to fix things... they always help you.
Well... not all friends.... only imaginary friends.
Friends in reality are not ready to be anything but themselves. You have to accept them the way they are. And if they stab you in the back, it's because of their nature, and you were to blind and stupid to see it.
I know it because I've been blind and stupid many times... actually.. most of the time.
*experience is a bundle of mistake you made in your life*
It's a shame that I'm too old to be thinking about adopting an imaginary friend... it would be nice... and helpful..
the main character of my imaginary friend is his/her silence, and his/her ignorance.
I would like to talk without being judged. I would like to continue talking without getting interrupted. I would like to scream at the top of my lungs without the risk of deafening anyone. I would like throw my thoughts without having to be coherent. and finally, I would like to know that someone was actually listening.
I don't care about that last hug people get when they start crying, it doesn't make things any easier... talking and crying ugly things out is just about enough.
Usually the main reason for collision between friends is when someone snaps at the other unintentionally, and the latter is just too proud to understand why that someone snapped.
they never reconcile for some reason.
friends are overrated, imaginary friends are not

No comments: