20.12.06

Big bottles and smaller ones

I was at the grocery store today, and i passed by the shampoos and shower gel section... so many things to choose from!!

I spotted an apricot scrub shower gel

I almost grabbed it.. then I was like... wait a second.. I already have 2 at home that i haven't used yet..
then came the challenging question...
should i or shouldn't??
i mean.. its an apricot body scrub! and its smell is so soothing!
very challenging....


so.. did i get it?
no but i scorned on all of those manufacturers who make those products in huge bottles that would take ages to run out, even if u use plenty of it in your everyday shower
(just a hint in case someone thought I'm cheap or stinky)

*sigh*

I really like the size they use in hotels..
i mean.. when it's finished.. it's finished! u get a new one.. a better one!

anyway..
The Lilac gel that I'm using now isn't so bad after all

:/

No comments: