28.3.07

Rain

What is better than winter rain?

Unexpected Spring rain!!
it was pouring all day long on Monday.. very pleasant and unexpected.
unexpected because we thought that summer has already came; temperature was above 30 last week, the AC's are on and we all thought that summer had started!

But nope!
it's just a thought.. only a thought.

I enjoyed the rain.

It was both scary and safe..
I don't really like driving at night, although the streets' illumination in Kuwait is indescribable.. but i just don't like it...
add to that slippery roads.. it wasn't such an easy thing
But I was told that I did a great job..

and I enjoyed cruising under the rain

the effects were just amazing..
I looked at the car's temperature scale this morning.. and it was 19 C!!!
19!!!!
(at this time of the year it is usually 25 C more or less)

and they keep on telling me about global warming!
Come on over to Kuwait people!!

No comments: