31.3.07

March is over

So whatever happened to my March resolution?
I have no idea
all I know is that I didn't achieve much in March.
Just enrolling in French classes, and refreshing my old French and Kuwaiti vocabulary.

I might be hard on my self, maybe I have achieved more than I think I have.
But for some reason I feel like if I wasn't hard on myself, I won't do better.
It could be wrong, I don't know. But it's working out pretty well for me.

No, I didn't finish reading Muhjababes, I stopped half way through because the English is so British and I completely forgot British English!
Plus, it still eats me from the inside to think and see that a British reporter has more guts and passion to do an investigation about the Arab youths, than any Arab reporter (at least not as far as I know).
I know it is a book worth reading.
It is April's book (it's ok cos I haven't officially named it March's book)

As for other resolutions...
  • I shall study my Frenchies stuff.. and concentrate on the spelling!!
  • Continue the Ameen accounting project for work, and make some progress

My cousin and her daughters came from Paris to Kuwait in April of last year. I somehow wish they could come again.. we had so much fun together...

No comments: