15.11.07

Lexus RX 350

Exactly one week ago I picked up my brand new Lexus RX 350! It has the navigator (which is amazing since my memory is becoming rustier and rustier), and a very important feature, the memory seat... so if my dad or my brother want to borrow my car, I can always readjust the seat, the steering wheel, and the mirrors, with a touch of a button! no more suffering with my dad's car!!
Ofcourse I'm the family's new chauffeur.. but I don't care! I'm so happy.. this car is like my new best friend now! It took me quiet a while to finally own a car.. and now mission accomplished!
The pictures will say it all They are not professional at all.. they are meant for explanatory reasons only.

I wanted to take more pictures of the exterior, but anyone can see that in the street...













The Navigator





The steering wheel adjustment


Memory Seat!



And ofcourse.... the keychain...

2 comments:

علوش said...

لكزس؟
وبراند نيو كمان...

الله كريم...

أنا من يوم ما أخذت الشهادة لحد اليوم، ما مسكت دركسيون، مو لأنو ما بعرف أسوق، بس لأنو السيارة حلم.

فخليني أمد اجري على قد لحافي أحسنلي، وما بدي طلع على الصور منشان ما تنفسد أخلاقي.

tamatem * said...

قل اعوذ برب الفلق
:D
ان شاء الله بتسوق يللي احسن منها