22.11.06

technologic

It's funny how excited I was about opening this blog.. And it's very funny how completely discouraged I got just because of "technical problems" in the website!

I'm not sure what's wrong with it... it asked me to enable cookies.. And I did, my privacy level is 0 right now! Anyone could be inserting cookies into my system.. I know that I can delete them.. But it's a bit inconvenient.
And the other part is having to right click and choosing to "open link in a new window" so it displays, cos just clicking on it doesn't do the trick anymore as it seems.

I guess I'm just gonna check the FAQ's page and see what I can do about it...

Technology is bliss
That's what I always say
Sometime it just gets on your nerves though...
Especially when you feed it the right things and it just gives you junk.. And when you expect it will give you the best result, and instead it gives you a big olo !!!

I was struggling the other day to write a blog entry... While I'm streaming my thoughts, I was called to have lunch. I left my computer on.. left the blog entry as it is.. didn't save a draft.. cos what are the odds? I never needed to save an online post before, and that day was just like any other day.
I finished my lunch, returned to my desk only to find that my computer had restarted on its own!How in the world would that happen?? Oh by the way, my computer is virus free, I believe..
Well.. it's as simple as this... Automatic Updates was running. It downloaded and installed the updates and needed to restart the computer! Doesn't it give a warning first? It sure does! It gives a warning with a time limit.. If you don't press "restart" within a minute, it shall restart on its own. Lucky me wasn't there to see that message, and a computer has gotta do what a computer has gotta do!!
Funny?When you know the reasons and the means to deal with anything.. it's just fine, as long as it’s manageable.
However, the time you spend wanting to know "what happened here??!!" is just a nerve killer!

I still say it though.. Technology is bliss!

No comments: