3.6.07

and here comes June

This resolution increments thing should work.. if only I had the strength to stick to it

The reading thing was going ok until i faced a problem with one book.. then the whole idea fell apart *sigh*

no.. I stopped reading that book, and grabbed another one called "Please Stop Laughing at me". it is a true story about bullying and abuse in schools in the United States.

I really loved the story and loved how true it was. I have never been physically abused during school years, but like everyone.. I was psychologically abused, mostly in college, and because of how much of a drama queen I can be, I never managed to let go.

But this month, I want to let go.
This month, because on June 6th, exactly 2 years have passed on my graduation. and I believe it's time I let all this agony and anger go, and live in peace.

Yes June is full of memories; Bakaloria exams, high school graduation, final days in college, university graduation, leaving Dubai for good... and most importantly... my birthday.
I'm turning 24 in about 2 weeks.. not too excited about it.. but we will see how it goes.

and my brother's birthday was today.
He always gets us these amaaazing gifts and for us, it was just so frustrating to get him something cos we had no idea what he wants, and he was so cool as in.. I don't want anything I just wanna celebrate with you guys..
so I ended up making him brownies (with a burnt surface ofcourse!)
but he loved them!! and it made me happy!

So I'm going to be reminiscing alot on this blog this month.

I think I should call my blog "Dear Diary" instead of Twisted with Spice.
aah what the hell.. Dear Diary is so unoriginal

Oh this month, I will be finishing my French classes (level 2). I hope the institute would open a third level before I leave to Damascus (as if I know exactly when I'm going to Damascus)
but one thing I know for sure.. I love the language.

June's book is a classic: "The Animal's Farm"
and we will see how it goes....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I pressed next blog to see what I would see and up you popped!

I'm not sure what you mean by that resolution increments thing ...

Kuwait eh! Well it's a lot better than being stuck behind in the Big Smoke, surely..??

Great blog you've got here - nice one!

I'm at
http://gledwood2.blogspot.com -
if you want to drop by. You're most welcome. That's my main blog; my online journal.

I shall see you later maybe. Keep up the great blog!

All the best to you

from

Gledwood "Vol 2" ...

tamatem * said...

oh wow.. i never thought this would ever happen to my blog! hehe
especially that i just wrote my entry... welcome to my blog gledwood.
the resolution increment is an idea that i came up with at the begginin of the year.. it is to increment ur resolutions into the months, in order not to lose track of what u want to do, and to avoid self disappointment by December when you discover that you have forgotton all about ur resolutions.
its working out fine for me so far.. i just need to stick to it a bit more..
will def check ur blog!
and really thanks for passing by!

Sam... said...

June.... aaahh.. full of memories... like you said.. school, Uni,.. Graduation.. also for me.. coming to Ozzie land..... but not my birthday...;)
Happy birthday to ur Bro.
and happy birthday to you too... when u get to sweet 24..:))

you should call ur blog:

'Twisted Brownie with burnet surface spice'...??!!!

Take care .. and enjoy June .. it is ur month..

tamatem * said...

Thank you Sam :)