20.4.07

wo ba3deen?

ok.. thats it.. i give up
im not touching that book again
its been sitting in my face since last month and ive been trying to read it ever since but i just cant
i cant
every time i sit myself down after setting my reading atmosphere, i just grab it, flip it over once or twice in my hands and then place it back on my desk
i dont know why this is happening
i mean its an interesting book and i already started it.. it sure would be a lot better if it was a documentary on tv rather than a book. i just dont know whats wrong!!!!

:(

3 comments:

Sam... said...

Sometimes that happens and it lasts for a long time...
maybe inside you are busy with something... that is why you can not focus...??!!

Ba3deen.... what book is that?

..:)

tamatem * said...

yes it comes suddenly at this time of the year.. when I start forgetting about my yearly goals (specially when it comes to reading) and comes back in December when I realize that I havent achieved anything...

Dont know what I'm gonna do about it this time... we will see..

tamatem * said...

oh i forgot to mention the book's name..
its called muhajababes by Allegra Stratton